Computer Repair and IT Services in Frederick Md
CWP Tech Solutions
1446 W Patrick St Frederick Maryland 21702
At CWP Tech Solutions we’re aware there is no one solution that will suit every businesses IT services support needs. Regardless of business size or industry sector, we work with our customers to understand their challenges, and define and implement IT service solutions to meet their individual needs.
A customer focused and results-oriented IT services computer network design, installation and management company. With a keen eye for detail and a highly-trained staff of experts, we are your partner in the increasingly technology-driven world of communications.
Computer Repair Services
VOIP Phone Systems
Network Design & Consultation
File & Application Servers w| Backup
Business Web Design
Medical IT Services
Thin Clients & Workstations
Internet Filtering & Virus Protection Software
From IP Telephony engagements to Wireless and Security Solutions, our comprehensive and integrated set of services allows you to focus your time and money on what’s most important: Your business.
Our solutions are designed to fulfill both the short-term and long-term goals of our clients while faithfully maintaining each project’s integrity from design through implementation and maintenance.
Technology is one of the most important aspects of every business; it is critical to both the day-to-day operations and strategically to ensure you meet your goals and objectives. Having a complete IT team is not always possible for small businesses. Businesses are seeking ways to decrease costs and improve the bottom line.
We offer this and more:
- Connect and secure home or office wireless networks
- Repair crashed hard drives
- Help you get on the Internet
- Remove viruses and spyware from your computer
- Install virus and spyware protection software
- Help protect and back up important data
- Perform system checkups and maintenance
- Recommend hardware and software
- Install hardware and software
- IP Phone Systems
without requiring the support and management of an in-house IT staff. This allows for quick resolution of network issues and enhancement of existing infrastructures. Most importantly, minimizing downtime and allowing you to focus on your business and not your network for one flat rate price each month
Definitions of IT infrastructure on the Web:
- The definition of Information Technology Management, derived from the definition of Technology Management is as follows: Information Technology Management is concerned with exploring and understanding Information Technology as a corporate resource that determines both the strategic and …
- A general term to encompass all information technology assets (hardware, software, data), components, systems, applications, and resources.
- All of the hardware, software, networks, facilities etc. that are required to develop, test, deliver or support IT Services. The term IT Infrastructure includes all of the Information Technology but not the associated people, Processes and documentation.
IT Infrastructure Management
DEFINITION – For an organization’s information technology, infrastructure management (IM) is the management of essential operation components, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts, for overall effectiveness. Infrastructure management is sometimes divided into categories of systems management, network management, and storage management. Infrastructure management products are available from a number of vendors including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Microsoft.
CWP Tech Solutions computer repair, IT services, Local SEO and Social Media Optimization specializing in small business IT services.
[newspage limit=5 topic="it services"]